Our Bookkeeping Services
Top Notch Bookkeeping services are all available on an as-needed basis, and customized to the level of service that your business requires. For example, if you have payroll, we’ll handle that; if you don’t have payroll and just need some QuickBooks advice/consulting, that’s fine too. We handle all aspects of Bookkeeping including…
General Bookkeeping Services
• General Bookkeeping Setup – If needed, we can setup your books for maximum efficiency and accuracy.
• Accounts Receivable Bookkeeping Services – Invoicing, sales receipts, receive and deposit incoming payments, etc.
• Accounts Payable Bookkeeping Services – Entering purchase orders and invoices, cutting checks for vendors and other liabilities, etc.
• Record Keeping – Make journal entries.
• Reconciliation – Reconcile bank statements, credit cards, etc.
• Reporting – Generate instant financial statements for bank loans, etc.
• Year End Reporting – Expertly prepare all financial information at year end for your CPA and/or tax preparer. Better records = tax savings.
We perform your general bookkeeping services remotely, utilizing QuickBooks accounting software.
Payroll is often the most confusing part of Bookkeeping for many businesses. We’ll handle your payroll smoothly and accurately. You’ll love us, and your employees will love us as well.
• Flawless record keeping – Add or edit employee information.
• Accurate – We meticulously process your time data, so your employees are paid what they should be paid.
• Weekly / biweekly payroll processing – Print checks or process direct deposit (our preferred method).
• Reporting – Print payroll register and other reports.
• Record keeping – Process monthly, quarterly, and year-end payroll reports, including 1099’s and W2’s.
Like all of our services, we process your payroll remotely, utilizing QuickBooks accounting software.
QuickBooks Help and Consulting
Top Notch Bookkeeping principal Jo Ellen Peters is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, and can help you with any aspect of QuickBooks. We’re here for you, whether you are a do-it-yourselfer who just needs a little assistance or someone who doesn’t want to even look at the program. Call on us for:
• QuickBooks consulting – Any level of user, any problem.
• QuickBooks company file setup -from initial setup to changes to an existing one.
• QuickBooks payroll
• QuickBooks troubleshooting
• QuickBooks data entry, bank & credit card reconciliation.
We love QuickBooks here at Top Notch Bookkeeping, and heartily recommend it to our clients. However, if you use another solution (or want to), contact us anyway – we can likely help.
For CPA’s – Client Services
Jo Ellen Peters spent 14 years working in a CPA’s office, handling the day to day bookkeeping for the firm’s clients. Thus, Top Notch Bookkeeping can be your bookkeeper of choice for your clients.
We can work for your clients and handle the day to day bookkeeping, or, for your clients that do it themselves, we can review and prepare reclassifying entries for tax season. It’s just like having an in-office bookkeeper, without utilizing office space and paying health benefits and similar.
In essence, our goal is to make your life easier come tax time, and also give your clients the benefit of our accuracy, which will hopefully result in a better bottom line, tax-wise. To schedule a conversation about this service, just contact us.
To schedule a conversation about this service, just contact us.